I’m just going to take a minute to talk about my baby pants pattern. It rocks. Not only does it sport multiple sizes, but there are two versions! One version is for cloth diaper wearers and another is for disposable wearers. To download the baby pants pattern, Click here.
Printable sizes included are:
So out of all the baby pants patterns out there, why would you want to spend $5 to get mine? I’ll outline the list below.
- My baby pants tutorial is incredibly easy to follow.
- My baby pants pattern is perfectly sized for newborn sizes up to 24 months. No guessing or measuring.
- This baby pants pattern has special sizes for cloth diapers or disposable diapers!
- My baby pants pattern has real elastic measurements. No measuring (during naptime) required! 🙂
- This baby pants pattern has optional directions to make pockets & a cuffed hem.
- This baby pants tutorial has directions to use a serger OR a sewing machine.
Ok, no more outline. lets get to the facts.
1. My baby pants tutorial is incredibly easy to follow
Here is an example snapshot. This says enough I think. Super easy directions with very explicit description with each image. Even the index is easy to maneuver through.:
2. My baby pants pattern is perfectly sized
If you have been sewing very long (especially baby patterns), then you know that baby patterns are absolutely NOT sized correctly. However, I have taken special care to be sure that all of my patterns are sized for real babies. Perfectly. This pattern is no exception.
3. Cloth or disposable diapers?
Along with each pattern being incredibly shaped for a real baby, I also have it designed for two different specifications. One is for a cloth diapered baby (a bit more bulk) and one is for disposable diapered baby. The difference…..COMFY or SLIM versions. 🙂 You are going to love this!
4. Real elastic measurements
I’m not going to lie….to see what I was up against, I bought a pants pattern online. Do you know what I found? I discovered that I needed to measure my baby’s waist to determine the size! Yeah…since I’m doing this project at nap time, and you are too….I think it’s best that I have accurate size measurements in my pattern & tutorial. I do….they are the conventional waist sizes that you dress your baby in on a regular basis!
5. Optional Pockets or Cuff
Does a newborn baby NEED pockets on her pants? Nope…but they are dang cute! So is the cuff! I just wanted to give you the option of a bit more flair. Don’t worry, if you are looking for ruffles…I’ll be posting another pants pattern within the next few weeks with a ruffled butt & leg. You’ll love it. But for now, the cuff rocks my socks!
6. Conventional machine or serger
This tutorial has instructions for a conventional sewing machine or a serger. If you have a zig-zag stitch, you can do everything that the serger does according to my directions. If not – don’t worry! These steps are optional!
Overall, I think you will be incredibly pleased with this baby pants pattern. It is very easy to follow and you’ll get a perfect pair of baby pants the first time. Even if you are a first time sewer.
For whatever reason, if you are dissatisfied with this pattern, I have 100% refund guarantee You’ll love this pattern or your money back.