Caring for Dish Covers is easy peasy
If you haven’t yet, you are getting ready to sew a stash of adorable dish covers…and you’re starting to wonder if it’ll be worth it because you have to wash them…and how do you wash PUL anyway?
- Put a cover on a dish & it gets dirty
- Wipe it off with a wash cloth if you can and put it back in the drawer
- If you cannot wash it off, put it in the coordinating colors of your every day wash.
- Dry either on the clothesline or in the dryer…whichever is your everyday routine
- Use again and again and again
Pretty easy huh? Don’t worry about the PUL. It’s perfectly safe to wash and dry as many times as you possibly could.
I always try to wipe mine out. I use the covers every day and I hate running out.