Lets face it, keeping baby faces clean is a full time job. Keeping their clothes clean doesn’t have to be though. OK, maybe that’s not true, cleaning baby clothes is definitely a full time job; but keeping drool and food off of them can be a bit easier. That’s where bibs come in.
Which bibs do you need to make? What phase is your baby in and going to be in soon? Take a look at the checklist below to see what you need to have in your bib arsenal.
- The Drool Bib
- 0-6 months (for when your baby is in the drooling phase)
- The Cereal Bib
- 4-8 months (for when your baby is starting baby food)
- The Shoulder Snap Bib
- 4-8 months (similar to the cereal bib, but snap is on the shoulder)
- The Dinner Bib
- 5 months – 4 years (for when your child is eating solid foods)
- The Spaghetti Bib
- 4 months – 4 years (A large bib with a snapping pocket for messy meals)
How many bibs do I need to have?
|5 baby bibs that coordinate make a great baby gift!|
How to make baby bibs as a gift?
Making baby bibs as a gift is easy and fun! For a gift, I usually make one of each type. That’s a bundle of 5 bibs that goes from birth to 4 years old. If you make the bibs in coordinating colors and fabrics, it is a pleasure to give the gift, and even more of a pleasure to open!
So how do I make a baby bib?