*Note- affiliate links are used in this post*
I’m Gwen from Crafty Curly Couture, and today I’m here to share with you a super easy and fun hack for the Women’s Relaxed Fit Peplum- a ruffle sleeve!
Let’s get started!
– First, you’re going to need the Women’s Relaxed Peplum Top & Tunic pattern. Click here to buy it!
-Assemble your long sleeve pattern, then cut or fold your pattern piece to 2 inches above 3/4 length cut line.
– Cut 2 mirror images of sleeves at the length marked above
– Follow the cut chart below to cut your ruffle. All measurements are in inches and are given length x width.
|15.50 x 4.25||15.50 x 4.25||16 x 4.25||16.25 x 4.25||16.50 x 4.25||17 x 4.25||17 x 4.25||17.25 x 4.25||17.50 x 4.25||18 x 4.25||18.25 x 4.25||18.50 x 4.25|
Here are my ruffles cut out:
– Gather both ruffles along the top edge
– Fold each ruffle in half and sew each along the short edge
– Complete all steps in pattern tutorial *except hemming sleeves*
– Slip ruffle over sleeve, right sides together, aligning raw edges. Pin into place, then sew.
Your adorable ruffle sleeve top is finished! Now go out and wear it proudly! *Note- I did not hem my ruffles, but you can if you’d like.*